While the Karp Wiki is free to edit, certain guidelines should be followed in order to make sure that all content on the site is well-written and easy to read. If a page is lacking in any aspect (as specified below), post a comment about it on the Talk page, or modify the page to comply.
The Guidelines: Edit
- Proofread your post to make sure that all grammar and spelling is correct.
- Make sure your post is not a text wall. Text walls are unformatted blocks of text that contain everything about a subject in one paragraph. Content should be separated into easily-read sections.
- If possible, add images to your page. All images, unless extremely straightforward, should have captions.
- Make sure your information is correct.
- Your post should be straightforward, objective, and minimal. Filler text or junk words help nobody. Try your best not to repeat information.
- If your post references another subject but does not fully explore it, link the relevant wiki page.
An example of what a Wiki page should NOT look like: Edit
- The page is only 1 sentence long.
- Capitalization, spelling, punctuation, and grammar all need work.
- Unnecessary content - "(wb)"
- Acronyms should be capitalized in title.